If our customers are not happy with the jewellery or solitaire purchased from us, they can send it back to us within 7 days from the date of delivery. We will make sure to refund the entire amount back to the customer’s account within 14 working days after quality check is completed. If you're returning the jewellery after 7 days, diamond value will be refunded based on Authenticity Certificate, and gold value based on current market price.
- Refund request can be done by informing our customer service team via email or phone. We will thereby collect the product from the provided shipping address and initiate the refund process immediately after making sure the product meets the return quality.
- Product should be accompanied with the Authenticity Certificate, Original/Copy of Invoice, and Lab Certificate for the refund to be initiated within 14 Days.
- In case, if a customer cannot produce the original lab certificate of the solitaire stone (either standalone or used in jewellery), we will send the jewellery/solitaire to the lab for recertification. The shipping along with the certification cost shall be borne by the customer.
- Solitaire stones (loose diamonds) should be returned in sealed condition. These stones will not be accepted for refund, if the seal is broken.
- During the quality check of the product by our quality check team, any product which shows signs of wear and tear, or have been resized, altered, damaged cannot be accepted under the refund policy and for that our Old Jewellery Purchase (OJP) policy is applicable.
- This policy is not applicable for products that are ordered with specific indications like customization, engraving etc.